Football may be over with at the moment but one star is still shining on Sundays. Tebow arrived in Texas to help out the Easter Service for Georgetown’s Celebration Church where an estimated 20,000-30,000 fans attended a rock-concert type of event where Tebus sat down and chatted up his religious beliefs for the crowd in honor of the Easter holiday.
In case you were not able to travel to Texas for the event, here’s a play-by-play of what happened including an LSU helmet and thousands of people swooning to Tebow’s words.
There was nothing flashy or crazy or ridiculous about the event except for the fact that the event occurred. And the event occurred because Tim Tebow is who he is. [via Roster Watch]
If you didn’t think that Tebow appearing in a pink shirt and talking shop would get you into the Easter spirit than just look at this video of Kate Upton in a Peter Cottontail outfit. Now He’s risen… know what I mean!
- Warren Sapp May Be Done At NFL Network [SB Nation]
- Former players sickened by NFL Saints’ bounty scandal [CBS Sports]
- Eagles Cornerback Asante Samuel Is Still Awesome At Football, Says Asante Samuel [Sports Grid]
- 12 Philadelphia Eagles Who Will Be Gone in 2013 [Bleacher Report]
- Have The Falcons Peaked Under Mike Smith? [Gritz Blitz]